Provided by Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Office of Continuous Professional Development
This course is accessible through the direct link provided below:
Please note BEFORE accessing the course:
* The system works in Chrome, Safari, Firefox. It will not work in Internet Explorer.
* Users should create a User Profile prior to beginning the course. All fields in the User Profile must be
completed, including the Learner Type.
* There is no charge to take the course. It is available to both Vanderbilt and non-Vanderbilt learners.
* All 5 modules, plus the pre-test, post-test, and evaluation, must be completed before credit
will be issued.
* This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
Janet M. Myers, DNP, APRN, FNP/GNP-BC, ADM-BC, CDE, NE-BC, CLNC
Director Professional Development
Member, Vanderbilt Center for Gerontological Nursing Excellence
Instructor, Vanderbilt School of Nursing
Office of Advanced Practice (OAP)
Vanderbilt University & Medical Center
Medical Center North, S-2415
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2183
Tina Danforth, BSHA/HM
April Kapu, DNP, RN, ACNP-BC, FAANP
Associate Nursing Officer
Director, Office of Advanced Practice
1161 21st Ave South
Nashville, TN 37232