nursing research surveys
Tennessee Nurses Association
Guidelines for Research Recruitment Notices
For Website Placement and Email Distribution List
Nurses who have been TNA members for a minimum of one year are eligible to submit nursing research recruitment notices for distribution via the TNA member email list and on the TNA website free of charge. There is a maximum of two studies per year per member.
Nurses who are not TNA members are eligible to submit nursing research recruitment notices for a fee of $250 per notification.
Guidelines for submission and acceptance of nursing research recruitment notices:
- Nurses submitting the recruitment notices must be the principal or one of the principal investigators on the research study.
- Nursing research proposals and recruitment notices must already have received institutional IRB approval prior to submission. Written evidence of IRB approval must accompany all study recruitment notices.
- Recruitment notices should be submitted by email to the TNA Executive Director and shall include a phone and email contact information for the nurse submitter.
- Notification of acceptance of recruitment notice for email distribution and website placement will occur within 4-6 weeks.
- The website notice placement will be posted for no more than 12 weeks.
- Email placement well be on the first week of the month.
- All recruitment notices placements are subject to TNA final approval.
Adopted by TNA Board of Directors: September, 2009