TNA DISTRICT ASSOCIATIONSDistrict 1 District 2 District 3 District 4 District 5 District 6
District 8 District 9 District 10 District 12 District 15
A district association is an officially recognized group that meets the qualifications and responsibilities as defined by TNA’s bylaws. A district association:
- serves a clearly defined geographic area;
- has bylaws that govern its members and regulate its affairs which are congruent with those of TNA;
- has stated purpose and functions congruent with those of TNA;
- maintain membership that meets the qualifications in the TNA bylaws, unrestricted by considerations of nationality, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, lifestyle, sex, or age; and
- is entitled to services from TNA as defined by the TNA Board of Directors.