Membership in the Tennessee Nurses Association and the American Nurses Association makes a powerful statement about you and your commitment to nursing. You will have access to valuable benefits and services that will make your life easier as TNA and ANA provide you with the combined support of an ever-growing professional network. Stay informed, educated and involved!
Read below for a full list of member benefits.
The Voice Of Nursing
The Tennessee Nurses Association (TNA) is the voice for all registered nurses in Tennessee. It is the only full-service organization whose membership is open to any registered nurse licensed to practice. Since its establishment, TNA has remained a powerful force working for the advancement of the professional nurse in order to provide the citizens of this state with quality, cost-effective health care.
NEW MEMBER BENEFITS
|LifeLock||You could miss certain identity threats by just monitoring your credit. We see more†, like if your personal information is sold on the dark web. And if there’s a problem, we’ll work to fix it.
Get a 30 Day Free Trial and 10% off your first year of LifeLock identity theft protection.*
Sign up or call 1-800-LifeLock (543-3562) use Promo Code NAPA *Terms apply.
|LTC Global||With 35+ years of Long Term Care insurance experience, LTC Global will save TNA members time and money on your Long Term Care Insurance quote. We don’t just offer one solution. We offer multiple carriers to help you best meet your individual needs and budget.
Highlights of the program:
It’s a simple process, just click here for further information and to get started or call 1-888-305-4582.
|TNA has chosen MetLife Auto & Home® to offer you great deals on auto insurance. As a TNA member or supporter, you could save hundreds of dollars with low rates and special discounts from a company you know and trust. You can make the switch to MetLife Auto & Home and qualify automatically for substantial savings, including:
GET A QUOTE HERE or Call 1-877-491-5089 for your free, no-obligation quote!
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify.
NSO – Personal & Professional Liability Insurance
|For over 40 years, Nurses Service Organization (NSO) has been safeguarding nursing professionals from medical malpractice lawsuits and state board of nursing inquiries. NSO is pleased to welcome TNA as our newest association partner and is the preferred provider of professional liability insurance for 30 state and national professional nursing associations, providing malpractice insurance to more than 550,000 nurses. Learn more about our coverage at www.nso.com.
|Hotel Engine||TNA is proud to partner with Hotel Engine, a private hotel booking platform, to connect affinity organizations and their members to deeply discounted hotel rates.
Top benefits of your complimentary membership include:
|Hertz||A Rewarding Partnership.
Hertz is proud to provide car rental savings to TNA members.
Click Here to make a reservation or call 1-800-654-2200.
|Dollar and Thrifty||Save 7% off base rates at participating locations with Dollar Car Rental and Thrifty Car Rental!
Click here to reserve with Dollar Car Rental or call 1-800-800-4000 (Use CDP#3061554)
Click here to reserve with Thrifty Car Rental or call 1-800-847-4389 (Use CDP#3061555)
DISCOUNTS AND SERVICES
|Office Depot||Office Depot and OfficeMax are one company!
TNA Members can save up to 80% on over 93,000 products. Great for your printing, cleaning and office needs. Shop online or in any Office Depot or OfficeMax store. Enjoy FREE next-day delivery on online orders over $50!
Click here to shop online or print off a FREE Store Purchasing Card.
|Bonus Drive||Because you are a TNA member, you are automatically eligible for the program. When it comes to getting a new vehicle, you don’t want to miss out the opportunity for a $500 reward.
Here’s how it works:
The BonusDrive offer is in addition to any offer or discounts from the manufacturer and dealer. For those affected by Harvey, Hyundai and FCA are offering additional significant incentives on vehicles at the dealership and the BonusDrive rebate is on top of all incentives and discounts.
Please visit BonusDrive.com or call 888-98-BONUS (26687) for details
Advance Your Career
Get CE – TNA/ANA members receive a discount and many courses are free.
- ANCC approved provider of CNE
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn contact hours at significant savings.
- Independent Study Modules formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video. Nursingworld.org also offers the widest ranges of topics available—many that you won’t find from any other online source.
Jurex – Center for Legal Nurse Consultants
- Members save $100 on the Professional Legal Nurse Consultant (PLNC) Certification Course (Live, Video or Online) Includes FREE:
• Unlimited Mentoring
• Profile Page in the Directory
• 15 ANCC Contact Hours, and more
REGISTER at www.jurexnurse.com
or call: 901-496-5447
ANCC Certification Discounts (requires full TNA/ANA membership)
- Save $125 on ANCC initial certification and up to $150 on ANCC certification renewal. Click here for more info.
- Offers targeted access to highly sought-after positions with premier employers. Find your dream job now!
- TNA provides a FREE quarterly publication, the Tennessee Nurse
- The American Nurse
- American Nurse Today
- ANA’s Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN)
- Capitol Update
- Nursing Insider
Network and Connect
Annual Conferences, local meetings and education at the district, state and local level
- Alerts on important issues that require immediate action and information to assist you in contacting your local legislators. As well as, updates on bills introduced and the actions taken by the General Assembly.
TNA Website – Members Only Section
- Access to archived Legislative Updates, Tennessee Nurses Foundation Grant Applications, TNA Bylaws, TNA Policies and Procedures, and more!
Advocacy And A Voice For The Profession
The Tennessee Nurses Association is the only nursing organization in the state of Tennessee offering distinctive representation at the local level.
TNA Works for you on the State Level
- Statewide lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care in Tennessee
- Monitors important legislation and provides testimony or expert insight into issues of concern to nurses
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
ANA Works for you on the National Level
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Weekly Legislative Report
- A quick and easy resource for TNA members desiring to take action and voice their opinions to local and national legislators.
Political Action Committee
- The Tennessee Nurses Political Action Committee (TNPAC) works to ensure the protection of the interests of professional nursing through political activity on the local and state levels.
Tennessee Nurses Foundation
The Tennessee Nurses Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded in 1982 to support programs to meet the special needs of nurses in Tennessee. TNF’s programs include: professional assistance, education, research, promotion of nursing, and leadership development. TNF’s Leadership Nursing Program is designed to cultivate and mentor nursing leaders across the state.
TNF administers the Tennessee Professional Assistance Program. This program offers a voluntary, individualized program for chemically dependent nurses. The Professional Assistance Program provides advocacy, referral, and monitoring services to nurses and other health care professionals throughout Tennessee.
Click HERE for details on the Tennessee Nurses Foundation.
American Nurses Foundation
- Research Grant funds are available to nurses for nursing research.
TNA Visa Rewards Credit Card – Commerce Bank
Earn cash back and support TNA with every purchase!
- View your FICO® Score for free on your monthly credit card statement
- 24/7 Customer Service (except holidays) and Online Account Access
- Zero Liability Coverage6
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Access to toggle® – a free and flexible payment feature that lets you manage your spending like a debit card, with the rewards of a credit card and much much more!
Financial Advisor – Innovative Financial Group, LLC
You’ve worked hard to achieve career success, but have you given the same attention to your financial well-being? Do you know what assets you will have in retirement and is it enough? If you have questions about your financial future and want answers, we can help. Focusing on your specific needs and goals, we will develop a strategy that is as unique as you are. For help putting your financial world in order call Jennifer Freeman at (615) 690-1313 or email email@example.com.
Tennessee Drug Card Program
United Networks of America is offering a free discount prescription card for you, your family, friends and patients. The card can be used for non-covered prescription medications or as your primary plan if you do not have insurance or prescription drug coverage. You will receive savings of up to 75% on both brand and generic medications. The program is accepted at more than 68,000 national and regional pharmacies. The cards are pre-activated and can be used immediately. There is even a prescription drug pricing feature which allows you to quickly search several area pharmacies to receive the greatest discount for you and/or your patients
Discount Auto Rentals
- Alamo: call (800) 354-2322 and give ID #BY267847
Budget: call (800) 455-2848 and give BCD#X359100
- Alamo: call (800) 354-2322 and give ID #BY267847
Offering TNA members the opportunity to earn a top-ranked degree conveniently online. Take advantage of 10% tuition reduction. 10% Tuition Discount is available for eligible affiliates and members of Tennessee Nurse Association (TNA) and their immediate family members…more
Chamberlain University offers a vast array of extremely flexible, fully online degrees including RN-BSN, RN-BSN to MSN, MSN w/5 specialty tracks, DNP, Master of Public Health, and various graduate certificates. TNA members receive waived application fees, complimentary no-obligation written transcript evaluation (including obtaining official transcripts for applicants), and 10% savings on tuition for all of the online programs.
Save 10% on your online degree at King University Online through our new partnership! King offers online nursing degrees designed for working nurses.Our nursing programs are taught by experienced faculty and are designed to challenge students to take a deeper look at complex concepts and think critically about solutions. At King, you can be confident you’re learning valuable skills you can apply in the workplace.
Experience a quality curriculum, fast-track your education, and customize your degree with King University Online!
For more information, please contact Sabrina Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online.king.edu.
Walden is now enrolling in the state of Tennessee for Family, Adult Gerontology and Acute Care NPs (Psychiatric Mental and Public Health NPs coming later this year)!!! Also, our online programs, allow ADN to MSN completion in 18 months! Offering TNA members a 10% tuition reduction benefit plus grants for selected degrees…more