NURSING RESEARCH SURVEYS
Tennessee Nurses Association Guidelines for Research Recruitment Notices for Website Placement and Email Distribution List
TNA members are eligible to submit nursing research recruitment notices for distribution via:
- the TNA News Express for Members, TNA’s monthly eNewsletter distributed exclusively to TNA Members,
- website listing on tnaonline.org
- post to TNA’s facebook page (after approval by TNA and all guidelines below have been met)
Contact Kathryn Denton for information on posts and emails.
Distribution of research recruitment notices is a service TNA offers its members free of charge. There is a maximum of two studies per year per member.
Nurses who are not TNA members are eligible to submit nursing research recruitment notices for a fee of $250 per notification.
Guidelines for submission and acceptance of nursing research recruitment notices:
- Nurses submitting the recruitment notices must be the principal or one of the principal investigators on the research study.
- Nursing research proposals and recruitment notices must already have received institutional IRB approval prior to submission. Written evidence of IRB approval must accompany all study recruitment notices.
- Recruitment notices should be submitted by email to Kathryn Denton and shall include phone and email contact information for the nurse submitter.
- The website notice placement will be posted for no more than 12 weeks
- eNewsletter placement will be once a month for 3 months; consecutively where space is available.
- All recruitment notices placements are subject to TNA final approval
|“Understanding of Delegation Practices Held by Registered Nurses” – Alexis McGann||Informed Consent|
|Evaluate nurse practitioners’ perceptions and comfort levels when caring for adult cancer survivors of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia and osteosarcoma cancer – Ashley McTyre and Hannah Shaw||More Info|