Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Committee
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Committee shall;
1) establish working committees and task forces to address scope of practice issues as needed
2) advise and make recommendations to the committee on Government Affairs and Health
Policy in the development of Health Policy and Legislative Platforms for TNA
3) develop strategies to remove barriers to practice
4) advocate for access to safe, quality, equitable, affordable healthcare for the citizens of Tennessee
5) promote the participation of APRN’s in policy, political and practice environments
6) advise the Board of Directors on other issues as deemed appropriate.
Click HERE to print a Committee Interest in Volunteering form. Only TNA members can access this page of our site. Not yet a member? Click HERE to go to the Join Now section of our website for information on joining your professional organization.