Editorial Board - Tennessee Nurse Publication
1) Generate ideas for articles and features;
2) Identify potential authors;
3) Review articles for content accuracy, when needed;
4) Review editorial objectives annually;
5) Annually review the layout and content format of the Tennessee Nurse and make recommendations
for changes, as needed.
6) Other responsibilities as assigned by the editor.
Click HERE to print a Committee Interest in Volunteering form. Only TNA members can access this page of our site. Not yet a member? Click HERE to go to the Join Now section of our website for information on joining your professional organization.