The Committee on Education shall;
1) promote and support professional development and education through statewide planning and
2) maintain channels of communication with the appropriate ANA organizational unit, TNA districts, and
other organizational units of TNA;
3) review and compile materials related to professional development and education;
4) serve as the provider unit for continuing education;
5) plan TNA’s annual meeting and other education activities and aid in the procurement of volunteers to
work at these meetings; and
6) evaluate and advise the Board of Directors on other issues as deemed appropriate.
Click HERE to print a Committee Interest in Volunteering form. Only TNA members can access this page of our site. Not yet a member? Click HERE to go to the Join Now section of our website for information on joining your professional organization.