Government Affairs and Health Policy
The Committee on Government Affairs and Health Policy shall;
1) enhance the visibility of professional nurses in policy, political, and practice environments;
2) investigate and recommend such action to the Board of Directors to insure that TNA shall have an
active voice on all issues concerning legislative and governmental affairs;
3) develop a legislative platform and health policy agenda in collaboration with the Committee on Nursing
4) monitor legislation and make recommendations to the Tennessee Nurses’ Lobbyist;
5) identify legislative priorities for introducing legislation; and
6) evaluate and advise the Board of Directors on other issues as deemed appropriate.
Click HERE to print a Committee Interest in Volunteering form. Only TNA members can access this page of our site. Not yet a member? Click HERE to go to the Join Now section of our website for information on joining your professional organization.