The Committee on Operations shall;
1) periodically review and interpret these Bylaws and prepare proposed amendments to these Bylaws
or articles of incorporation, report them to the Board of Directors, and submit them to the House of
2) review Bylaws of a group that applies to TNA for district association status in order to determine
conformity with qualifications of districts and report its findings to the Board of Directors;
3) advise district associations concerning proposed amendments to their Bylaws in order that they will
not be in conflict with the Bylaws of this association;
4) supervise the financial transactions of TNA, including the development and submission of an annual
budget for the approval of the Board of Directors, supervising the keeping of TNA’s accounts, and
supervising TNA’s operational costs;
5) annually review TNA Policies and Procedures;
6) and develop new policy and procedures as needed for approval of Board of Directors;
7) evaluate and recommend to the Board of Directors any initiative which would aid in Long Range
8) evaluate and advise the Board of Directors on other issues as deemed appropriate.
Click HERE to print a Committee Interest in Volunteering form. Only TNA members can access this page of our site. Not yet a member? Click HERE to go to the Join Now section of our website for information on joining your professional organization.