Mission: To engage and educate TNA members about the association’s programs, services, and partnerships to groom future nurse leaders.
Have you considered running for a TNA state or district office, but fear “I just don’t know enough yet”?
Are you interested in helping your district association become more active, but aren’t sure where to start? I
We have designed this for you–a leadership academy to match your needs!
Leadership Academy Program Details
The inaugural Leadership Academy will be Saturday, July 20, 2019 in Nashville, TN. The Leadership Academy is a one day event.
Participants will receive a Leadership Certificate for 6.0 contact hours.
July 20, 2019
9:30 am -4:30 pm CST
100 Oaks, 1st Floor Conference Room
719 Thompson Lane
Registeration Fee: $20 (includes lunch)
Deadline to Register: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- How to advocate for your patients and profession
- How to help boost membership in TNA
- How to become more active in your district association
- How to obtain continuing nursing education credit for educational programs
- How to find leadership opportunities
- Information on the TNA Board of Directors
- Information on TNPAC, TNF and TnPAP
- The role of the TN Board of Nursing
- Networking Opportunity
Plan to join us and enhance your TNA Leadership skills!